Welcome! Whoami, Philosophy, Goals, Methodology

Announcements from AntiDark.Net collective
antinet
Site Admin

Welcome! Whoami, Philosophy, Goals, Methodology

Post by antinet »

Welcome to the AntiDark.Net board!

Whoami?
I am antinet admin of AntiDark.Net as well as concerned parent, cybersecurity researcher & hacker.

The Start
I've known about the darknet and underground economy as part of my job for many years now. A year ago it came to my attention that my oldest son had started being interested in darkweb, what it is and how it works. Instantly I was faced with a conflict - should I explain to him the reality that not everything on the darknet is bad, innovation can thrive & politically oppressed people can leverage the technology in benefit... or give a full spectrum to the really, really bad activities and people that live inside? For a parent it really is a hard decision because you both want to protect and be truthful with them at the same time.

After weeks of thinking about it I had made my decision which I'm not going to share. However a second decision was made and it was to improve the situation in the darknet and clean it up as much as possible. Why? We are responsible to the next generations to leave the world a better place regardless in what way. We do what we can.

Year after year criminality has risen despite the countless law enforcement actions against despicable individuals and groups who profit off the everyday persons misery. Sure we had the arrest of the Incognito Market admin and indictment of Empire Market in the past months but is it enough? How many websites such as fraud shops or CP peddling forums operate without any issue?

I asked myself what can I do? As a cybersecurity researcher, hacker and a very concerned parent.

In my spare time I've decided to go after the issue with disruption tactics, help police anonymously on seriously heavy cases such as fraud or CP related and use my hacking skills for good by destroying these evil projects.

Philosophy of the Collective
We believe darknet websites, groups or communities are a positive thing. However we don't agree on these websites spreading CP, human or animal abuse, facilitating heavy drug sales or other sub-human activities. The darknet is a way for people to express themselves and cultivate new ideas in anonymous way. Our belief is it should be done so without breaking the law or instances where the law needs changing, without human suffering.

Joining & Our members
In the past year I've added several core members who have helped set out projects, test our skills & lead successful operations against cybercrminals. The process is detailed and you must show proof of your work to join.

Our goals
1) Disrupt evil darknet operators & their websites - drug trades, illegal hacking, fraud, CP. Desired result: arrest of owners, staff & participants. Acceptable Result (in circumstances): shutdown of website.

2) Provide useful resources to cybercriminals how they can transition with their skills to legitimate jobs & businesses.

3) Provide harm reduction resources & other services needed to drug addicts to put them on the right path.

4) Troll hardcore cybercriminals.

5) Staying within the law to the fullest extend. But do what needs to be done even if it means going over the line for the sake of our children.

6) Staying anonymous while reaching our goals.

Methodology
Any methods permitted. From social engineering to DDoS attacks to hacking anything is acceptable as long as it brings desired or acceptable results without innocent casualties.

Civic duty, fun & troll but not for-profit
We don't do this for the money. We do it for our children and of course, for the lulz.

Your contribution
Help us by donating. We won't waste the resources! We will fight cybercrime.

Help us by joining. Donate to us your free time! Fight for a right & just cause.

Help us build a better future for our children.
Fast8ball

Re: Welcome! Whoami, Philosophy, Goals, Methodology

Post by Fast8ball »

Excellent post! Really proud of the work we are doing.
Curiosity killed the cat
skiddie

Post by skiddie »

Very intrigued by your goals. I have been involved in one of the marketplace that shutdown and more than 50% of the product were laced without any action from the Administrator.

I am sure that all the top market pay no mind to those dangerous products being traded since all they see is their pocket growing.
antinet
Site Admin

Post by antinet »

skiddie wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2024 1:55 pm Very intrigued by your goals. I have been involved in one of the marketplace that shutdown and more than 50% of the product were laced without any action from the Administrator.

I am sure that all the top market pay no mind to those dangerous products being traded since all they see is their pocket growing.
Most admins seem to do " Harm Reduction " only for PR and don't actually care what is being sold or who gets hurt. I'm sure if guns weren't such a hot item watched by police they'd sell it too. Money over human lives is the most disgusting stance you can have in life. Reduces people to numbers same as statistics do. In turn we'd like to turn darknet markets, fraud shops, CP websites into a statistic too - highest risk criminal professions & most likely to be arrested.
skiddie

Post by skiddie »

That's a stance that I want to back up.